Napa Peanut Oriental
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Rinse ½ cup dry lentils, add to boiling water, reduce heat.
- Thinly slice a large onion.
- Slice a ¾ to 1 pound head of Napa cabbage (¼ to ½ inch slices).
- Process 1 cup unsalted peanuts in a food processor until finely ground.
- Measure ¼ cup sesame seeds.
- Heat a large wok, then add vegetable oil.
- Saute onion for a few minutes.
- Add Napa cabbage and cook until reduced.
- Add ½ cup white wine (e.g. Rhine).
- Add ½ cup teriyaki sauce (e.g. Kikoman).
- Add peanuts, sesame seeds, and lentils.
- Add three shakes hot sauce (Lousiana, Crystal, etc.).
- Cook for a few minutes to heat through and meld flavors.
Three or four servings. Serve with brown rice.